That's awkward

By Dannotmann - 04/05/2021 22:01

Today, I took my wife and our 6 year-old son to a company party. Sometimes I take my son to work with me, so he knows my coworkers. One of them walked over and introduces herself to my wife, and my son says, "Yeah, they go to into the bathroom together all the time during break!"’ Thanks, son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 288
You deserved it 3 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When your son gets older, he will realize the hero he truly is and understand the dirtbag you really are.

PenguinPal3017 19

Wait, were you really cheating on your wife in front of your son? wtf

Comments

When your son gets older, he will realize the hero he truly is and understand the dirtbag you really are.

I hope your wife kicked you in the nuts, before taking your son away and calling a lawyer.

I understand kicking him in the nuts if he's actually cheating, but taking the son away? he could be a really good father. Just a shitty husband, also she has no grounds to take him. He can take him away just as much as she can.

My fellow fire-type is right. A good dad doesn't sneak off to bang his side piece while leaving his young son alone at work. OP is a bad husband, a bad father, and a bad male role model for any young boy as well as his son.

PenguinPal3017 19

Wait, were you really cheating on your wife in front of your son? wtf

If you were actually cheating, YDI. If this is just an instance of “kids say the darnedest things,” FYL.

DoctorPALO 14

Sounds like you're getting what you absolutely deserve. This should be your wife's FML.

phybreawptic 13

That must have been awkward between you and that other guy.