That bastard!

By omgwtfsam - 27/07/2009 00:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad somehow found some pictures of my boyfriend having sex with some girl and went on a rampage about how pissed he was that he was cheating on me. I had to explain to my parents that I was the girl in the pictures. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 176
You deserved it 19 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Why the hell were these pictures somewhere where your parents could see?

banerkblue 0

lol. I would've let them think it was someone else!

Comments

i would rather let the parents know the truth, then think my other half was a cheating bimbo

dude, why are there a bunch of middle schoolers on here calling this girl a ****... her own father couldn't even recognize her in the pictures, so she was at least being somewhat responsible about concealing her identity. and even if she wasn't, what about this makes her a ****??

The important thing is, you didn't throw your boyfriend under the bus. Go, You.

triplethreat13 0

i say YDI for forcing yourself to tell the truth. your father was not mad at you, but now he is. think before you speak

And why are there photos!? Stupid, naked photos come back to bite you later.

Dad: That lousy good-for-nothing-cheater! Look what he's doing to that girl! OP: Dad, that's me... Dad: Well, that's all right then! Don't want no pics on the internet of someone cheating on my Princess - that would be embarrassing for the whole family! ... But how come I didn't recognise you? OP: That's because the photos are not of my face... Dad: Oh, yeah - I hadn't noticed that...

@51 Yes, because the only way I'd know something about guys is if I was a girl or young -_- . If I had a Girlfriend who gave me pictures, I wouldn't spread them when we broke up. Maybe if she did something absolutely terrible to me, but in general no. Ummm, isn't that the point of the pic? To jack off to it?

You're calling her a prostitute for doing something with her boyfriend? You're pathetic.