Thanks Susan

By Noname - 24/02/2009 23:00 - United States

Today, I got up early and really put some extra effort into my appearance to catch the eye of a cute guy at work. I walked in and the woman who sits at the desk beside me looks over and says, "Wow, are you sick? You're not looking too good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 286
You deserved it 4 925

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

As a doctor, I would like to remind you that surgery is always an option.

it's funny because that implied that youre not pretty.

Comments

it's funny because that implied that youre not pretty.

responses 0

Sounds like a personal problem. Low Self esteem? You shouldn't care what some receptionist at your workplace thinks about you unless of course she is a lesbian.

Dr_Phil 0

As a doctor, I would like to remind you that surgery is always an option.

ilawlzatyou 0

I agree with number six, but preferably help from the Clinique counter!

HEY #5 BACK THE **** OFF UNLESS YOU WANNA GET ZINGED BY THE MASTER

graceeleandra 0

i hope you told her she looked like she got hit by a bus... repeatedly

you might not be using the right makeup. it's probably either your concealer, foundation, or blush. whatever your skin tone is i recommend nars blush it'll make you look healthy. also, make sure you are putting it on the apples of your cheeks.

That is what I thought. Maybe her foundation was too light and made her look pale or the concealor was the wrong shade? Because I have done both and looked somewhat sick or unwell.

That happened to me. I didn't find it funny so much as kind of self-esteem shattering. =[

katie_6098 0

i know how you feel. i make an extra effort to look nice on days when i see the person i have a crush on, but he usually just messes up my hair or put me in headlocks...