Thanks, son

By sucksforme. - 10/05/2009 05:05 - Canada

Today, I was supposed to catch a 4:40 flight to New York. My 5 year-old son handed me my carry on bag as I left the house. Turns out he had put his older brother's BB gun into my bag to "keep me safe." I missed my flight after I was detained and strip-searched. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 349
You deserved it 6 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AK 2

It sucks when kids do stuff like that, but they really don't know any better. Best is to tell them that they've done wrong, and hope that they won't do it again.

Hope you got compensation or put on another flight for free :/

Comments

that's the cutest thing i've ever heard. sucks that it was for an airplane flight though. damn.

nikkiadiel 0

This is so F-ed up. You gave your son a BB gun!? #66, that is not cute.

Geeky_Warrior 0

It was her older son's .. geez What if her older son was like 16 or 17. It's likely the older sibling left it out after use one day (as we all know teenage males aren't the best at cleanliness(coming from an 19 year old male)), and the 5 year old just went into his room and snatched it.

lolwhat_fml 0

Thats actually kinda cute how your son did that (:

christtt315 0

wow a lot of you people have it wrong. It WAS NOT HER bb gun, it was HER OLDER SONS. She should talk to her older son about responsibility and not leave the BB gun where his younger brother can get it, otherwise he will lose the BB gun. So I fail to see how she deserved it I think a lot of you on here are just douches with no soul thinking if something bad happens to them they deserve it. Younger kids do that thing they do not know any better! They just think it is right at that age! What are kids supposed to do now at 5yrs old? Have rational thoughts about everything, not every kid is the same jeez. BTW that is pretty cute though at least your son cares about you :)

UncleEntity 0

You totally deserve that. Kids of any age shouldn't have BB guns. #65...guns encourage violence ...doesn't matter if it's a BB gun or a real gun. Why would a parent in 2009 encourage their children to be violent?

Wow, if anyone doubtworthy ever hands me my stuff, I'll check it to make sure nothing disallowed is inside!

#73, i own an airsoft pistol that fires pellets so powerful that it makes you bleed when you get shot at. Yet, I'm not violent. Guns don't make people violent, people make people violent.

AnaMaree 0