Thanks, I hate it

By MdT - 23/05/2009 11:51 - South Africa

Today, my family returned from a holiday in Egypt. A holiday that I really wanted to spend with them. As if leaving me behind wasn't bad enough, they then made me watch a 200-picture slideshow of how much fun they had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 884
You deserved it 3 699

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aww that sucks... 200 pictures? Wow they must have done a bunch of cool things

theflamezbegin 0

You wouldn't happen to indirectly related to Ron Weasley, would you?

Comments

I wish the OP explained to us why he/she couldn't go >_

Next time just don't watch it if you were really upset.

mehwhateverr 0

They sound like bitches. Next time, just say "If you didn't want me to be there to experience the fun in person, don't make me look at the fun you had in pictures" or something to that respect.

So what? You can't just feel crappy forever just because you didn't go. Be happy that they're happy.

Lol people are taking a perfectly acceptable fml and turning it around on the OP saying he's whining. I'm pretty sure if the rest of my family went on a vacation to Egypt and then showed me the pictures, when I could have gone, I'd be pissed too. If it was for work, they shoulda told him about it so he could book it off. I doubt going to Egypt for a vacation is a spur of the moment thing for most families. And if it was for school, they could've waited for a break in the action before going on vacation. My family did that for me when we went to Quebec ... we picked a week where I had no midterms or assignments and I dealt with it. So no, the OP is not being a whiny, selfish bitch. The family could have worked him in easily.

why did they leave you? that's so mean! FYL indeed

cxal_fml 0

Were you planning to pay your own way? or were you upset because you wanted them to pay your way on their vacation even though you are 18 or older because that makes a huge difference in this one.

alwaysalady 0

I had my family sneak away on a vacation I wanted to go on, that they said I could go one, but they left in secret because I was too pregnant to fly. And they drove.

#31: No, they walked through the door and then grabbed him by the legs and arms and carried him over to the computer and set him down in a chair and strapped him to it and bolted it to the floor and then uploaded all the photos. Then made him watch the 200 picture slideshow. :P If they invited you. YDI