Thanks, I hate it

By Andiii - 26/07/2010 17:09 - United States

Today, I got a surprise call from LA Fitness saying I've been signed up for a two week pass. It's from my boyfriend. Didn't see this one coming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 541
You deserved it 8 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EngineerJane 0

I dont get why fat people get so angry when their significant other does something for them. Its like having someone pay for your college, are you going to say no, get pissed, and not talk to them because they want you to be smarter? Do everyone a favor and exercise.

Comments

hey look on the vright side; Hes helping you!

wufwufwolf 0

Soon he should be getting a call from the 'local singles hotline'... you know, because he's single now :D

i would think thats an awsome present. i work out all the time anyway so to me having a pass to an expensive gym....with a heated pool, kick boxing classes, and a hot tube. if you dont want the pass ill take it! =)

Jsalcedo23 0

how is this even an fml? suck it up and work out! I love going to the gym :)

OP says "didn't see this one coming". Perhaps OP is fit - works out - is in good shape. I think CantFightHate and ONYA have the right take on this.

he totally thinks your fat. that sucks.. bite his **** when you suck it next.

he is watching ur health stop complaining!

suck it up Fatty McFatterson, your boyfriend wants a skinny girlfriend. heaven forbid you should want your boyfriend to find you sexy. Just drop the fork and nobody's feelings will get hurt.

Your fat. Put down the cake and go work out. And I bet all the people that didn't put YDI are fat.