Thanks, I hate it

By n77 - 23/04/2011 02:17 - Switzerland

Today, at work, a customer went to try on a pair of pants. A few minutes later, she hurriedly returned and put the pants back on the shelf without saying anything. I later found out she'd come down with a bout of diarrhea and apparently didn't want to pay for the dry-cleaning. Glamorous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 238
You deserved it 3 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shitty situation? but seriously that's really nasty and unfortunate

Comments

oh stupid people in this world, they make me laugh....

LOLbomb 1

Did she use the pant legs to wipe? Might as well.

Ewww that's gross and very embarrassing on her part.She should have at least paid for the pants.

TheDrifter 23

The impression I got was not only did she not pay, she wore the new ones out and left her old ones on the shelf.

kinga08 0

Didn't want to pay for the dry cleaning? Are you implying you'd try to resell them after being shitted in? If you knew what she did, I think her only option should be to buy and keep them!

whats wrong with selling clothes with poop in them?...thrift stores do it all the time.

26 - True, but if the lady already left the store and the cashier didn't get a name due to the lack of transactions made, how would you track her down in order to make her pay for them?

kinga08 0

159, of course, I don't think she can track her down. But the way OP phrased the FML she made it seem as if the girl were to come up and say, "Excuse me, I uncontrollably shitted in your pants. I'm so sorry" that her response would've been "Oh, no problem, just have them dry cleaned and please bring them back!" That's what I got from it. Either way, it's just gross. Throw them out or if she were to have openly admitted what she did (which I doubt anyone would) her only option should have been to buy & keep them.

Op, at least she put them back on the shelf. Butt, seriously...I remember when my wife was on some diet pills and left her ass-juices on a sofa at a furniture store. Blechhh!

Oh, crap...Does anyone know how to delete these messages? I'm on my wife's shit-list, now. Can I have some "un-likes"?