Thanks, I hate it!

By poorkids - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Auburn

Today, my daughter called me telling me she had her twin girls. She named them Juli and Anne. Her name is Julianne. Her kids are going to fucking hate her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 402
You deserved it 4 150

Top comments

Ooh nooo! People really should realize that their children aren't pets...

Comments

As someone whose name is a word frequently used in every day conversation, I can tell you it could be a lot worse.

ViviMage 38

So their kids will be Ju and An, and the next set just letters!

It's the set after them that you really should feel sorry for.

I can see this being an FML for the daughters in a couple years....

Why do people need to be creative? There is nothing wrong with naming your children after yourself and in my opinion most bad names seem to occur when parents try to be creative.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

I say everyone can do what they like when it comes to naming their kids, but OPs daughter might regret these name choices in a few years... sounds like something that'd seem cute at first but then you'll look back thinking 'why?'

I don't get why that's **** your life? It's more **** the kids life, but personally I don't see what the big deal is.

I'm guessing the kids will want to be called by a nickname or a middle name as she is just full of herself.

noisebox 1

What's with the dad he didn't have any input on naming his kids or is it because they're all girls?