Thanks, I hate it

By Anonymous - 13/03/2014 09:34 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my mother took me to go and see my grandfather, who I hadn't seen since I was 4. The first thing he said to me was, "Pfwoarr, look at those tits." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 455
You deserved it 6 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Your grandfather sounds like quite the character.

Pwoarr? is that an Australian mating call?

Comments

JMichael 25

Your grandfather sounds like quite the character.

I'd like to hear that first noise he made

TheDrifter 23

Nice **** or a never-ending appreciation of them? I think both might be hereditary.

Lebeaugars95 20

well maybe he did not know yet you were his grandaughter, if he did that's quite disturbing i hope he apologized someway.

I take it beautiful breasts must run in the family.

The grandfather sounds like quite the creepy character...

Dumbass! See I can yell out one word derogatory remarks too.

@22 If you don't think that verbal harassment is sexual harassment, I see a lot of lawsuits in your future. That said, we can't really know how Grandpa meant it. Hopefully it was just a "look how big you've gotten!" ran through a somewhat tasteless filter.

I was replying to #2. I was not calling you a dumbass #22, chill out before you strain your brain from trying to hard.

cryssycakesx3 22

this enma is an annoying bastard.

No, 22, true, he's not as bad as Samantha Baker's grandma in the film "Sixteen Candles", but I would be more than a little upset if I went to see a relative I hadn't seen in years, and his first remark was about my body! Evidently "Wow, look at who's all grown up" ran through a Bad Grandpa filter and came out as a remark about OP's boobs.

Well #30 while you say that it can cause a lawsuit, I personally don't believe that would be a rational reaction. If the person said said something like that to my girlfriend, she'd take it as a complement, and not as anything derogatory or offensive. I on the other hand, would put him on my watch list, and my girlfriend would say why it sucks to have big boobs. So in all honesty, it would only be a problem if the person used it to tease, and the person had been warned or talked to by the boss, women, etc.

meli1195 31

#32, you are very annoying, can you please stop? And plus #2 never called OPs grandpa a psycho or incestuous, just a perve for having commented on OPs breasts right away. Stop overreacting.

@32 You're right, what was I thinking? You're clearly a calm, respectful person that never so much as puts their foot in their mouth. And it's a good thing that molesters are always known as molesters. For that matter, it's a good thing that there's no way that OP's mom could very well think the same way you do, words don't hurt, but maybe there's a reason OP hasn't seen her grandfather ONCE between the ages of four and the tail-end of puberty. @42 I read that as 'enema.' I now fear that the Japanese pantheon will come after me.

@49 That's annoying to creepy in real life, assuming it stops at words. Unfortunately, it's something women have to live with. However, in the office, that's sexual harassment and easily a citation, at the very least.

are we honestly arguing over a grandpa telling his granddaughter she has nice ****? dammit Internet.

I belive saying "Phwoarr look at those ****" is sexual harrasement

Emma, how in hell can you not see why it's so inappropriate for a grandfather to say that to his granddaughter? *Glances at profile* Oh, I see. You're a Frenchman. That explains EVERYTHING.

The amount of time and emotion invested into this comment string is absolutely amazing

He's probably really old and confused. So he's most likely not aware of what he is saying. Elderly pretty much speak their mind.

Pwoarr? is that an Australian mating call?

Very commonly seen in field studies of peoples throughout the continent. It's often followed by a ritual dance consisting of sprinkling coal over one's head whilst juggling a disassembled sixpack.

lexi365 20

#36, never seen that on the Discovery Channel before.

josyco123 1

Pfwooar? Never heard of that term. I think I've been living under a rock for too long...

I think I'm right in saying it's usually 'phwoar'? Think OP got confused between f and ph. 'Pfwoar' doesn't really roll off the tongue.

I can't wait to be an old man so that I can say wildly inappropriate stuff like that and get away with it.

I dunno about getting away with it. If I were OP I would've turned straight around and walked out. No need to stay with someone who has no respect for you, especially if you haven't seen them in ages anyway.

#68, since you're so easily offended, let's say grandpa here has Tourette's syndrome. How would you feel if someone dissed you i"because of your disability? Also, I would take that as a complement, not disrespect!

What are you on about? There is a massive difference between someone having a legitimate disability and someone thinking that it's fine to be rude as long as you're old. And I don't think it's too much to ask to not want to be crudely objectified and leered at, and by a member of your own family no less.

I imagined him with a walrus mustache billowing in the wind when he went "Pfwoarr"

Nickb55 16

This comment made me spit out cereal I laughed so hard

Lookn on the bright side, at least his vision is still good.

Look on the brightside, at least his vision is still good.

crazytwinsmom 25

But....... He replied the same thing to his comment? Wouldn't it be a normal comment rather than a reply? I don't get it D: Edit: He, she I don't see it so I'll just go with he

That's probably why you haven't seen him since you were 4...

Exactly the comment I was going to make!