Thanks for the suggestions

By catty_13 - 26/09/2017 13:00

Today, my boss installed a comment box for anonymous suggestions on how to improve the workplace. So far, I've received 5 notes from my employees requesting that I be fired or replaced by a hotter woman, as it's the best way to improve the company. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 414
You deserved it 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And yet people insist that workplace sexism doesn't exist anymore.

Maybe bring this up to HR? Anonymous sexist harassment is still not okay, and they maybe need to take a long hard look at their workplace culture if employees think this is funny/acceptable.

Comments

And yet people insist that workplace sexism doesn't exist anymore.

Oh, no, no. It's not sexism. If OP were a hotter woman, they would love her! They love hot women, so how can they be sexist? You're just goofy.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or actually believe that. Mostly because of the number of people I've encountered that honestly believe that logic.

Why not both? BECOME the hotter woman....

Why should she change for a bunch of people who are willing to get her fired for the way she looks?

Don't know why I read it as a guy OP so was making a joke....oops

Ah, the downside of the otherwise glamorous life of a stripper!

Lobby_Bee 17

Hope your boss isn't a nitwit and actually consider these as constructive suggestions.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Constructive comments about how to improve the workplace?

Zachary8261 28

If your boss fires you because, according to your coworkers, you’re not “hotter,” talk to HR.

Maybe bring this up to HR? Anonymous sexist harassment is still not okay, and they maybe need to take a long hard look at their workplace culture if employees think this is funny/acceptable.

That is sexual harassment. You are well within your rights to sue.

You call yourself catty 13. Thats a red flag