Thanks for the memories

By Anonymous - 13/10/2009 03:12 - United States

Today, my mom lit a candle in our living room, telling the family how much she loved it. She then went on the tell us that my dad got it for her and it must have been some cheap candle. I bought the candle as a gift for her on her birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 967
You deserved it 3 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the hell? "I love it but it's a piece of cheap shit" Okay lady. FYL for crazy mom.

She probably gets simply too many candles to remember who bought which. I know my mom does.

Comments

not a big fml at all. and i am not sure how dis fml got published? i have got so many more bigger fmls, and they were all rejected? so wtfml?

mushrooms_fml 0

You mean you have more FMLs about stealing people's money? Rofl

gawd, u ******* stalker. just that and my fml is done and fresh. let me give u some insight, "today, a ******* psychopathic stalker was montoring my comments and buried my comments. fml." and don't tell me u've never took something that was no yours, bitch.

It isn't stalking when it's only a few pages behind. Stop being such a crybaby, we all have FMLs better than someone's. So what? Also, if you jump off a bridge, does that mean it's okay for someone else to?

who are u? damn it y do i even want to know...

what a retard. i almost retarded myself talking to u...

You're already retarded if you can't even spell "you." Also, we're not talking.

first of all, i dont want to waste even a second typing the extra two letters in front "talking" (which is right, by the way, u illiterate piece of low life crapshit) to retarded moron. and, "u" is the short version of you in the internet, smart aleck. **** off, jackass.

#32: Failures of grammar shouldn't call other people illiterate. Just saying.

Gabby125 0

Umm you do NOT need to be calling people illiterate or retards when clearly you can't spell for shit. ******* hypocrite, please just do everyone on this site a favor and get a life.

How does knowing the difference between "talking" and "typing" make me illiterate? How in the world would being illiterate even fit in your logic? Also, laughs for you at even accusing me of illiteracy when you use the Internet as a basis for your grammar.

hongkonger 0

sad, just sad. not understanding the internet and sms language... damegreywulf u should reflect over yourself. u are one dumb piece of shit.

hongkonger 0

sometimes people use "u" for the short version. its not a spelling mistake. its fast and easy and u actually understand it.

ChronicFAIL 0

Fast & easy... Like Easy Mac. :D

waterynuggets 0

Uh huh. Was this FML submitted by a 7 year old? LOL @ all the comments being buried, BTW.

kittythatsme 0

That is something my mom would do to!

One sentence you say she loves it, the next she's complaining it's cheap? idgi.

that is outrageous, i would cut all ties with your mother if i was you, imagine, the nerve of her. i'm outraged

AndreaHatesYou1 0

So, she loves it, but because she forgot who gave it to her and thinks your dad is cheap it's an FML? Um. No. You're a dumbass.

spyderman2190 0

O boo hoo, just be glad she like it....crybaby