Thanks dude

By no snow day - 05/02/2014 14:07 - United States - Round Lake

Today, like every day, I had to walk to my bus stop. The only difference today is there was snow and ice over everything. Not only did I slip and fall, soaking both myself and the contents of my bag, the bus driver saw me there at the bus stop and drove straight past. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 219
You deserved it 4 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BobRoss9 8

Your* Otherwise you're insulting OP by telling her she's a specific part of a bus driver's posterior region.

Comments

Sounds like the CTA assholes of Chicago.

I cannot stand taking the bus! They're at least an hour apart where I live, I have to walk about half a mile to the nearest stop, in November we rear-ended a car and an older lady that was getting up at the same time got thrown to the floor and knocked out. I've only taken the bus once ever since.

I hate bus drivers they no what there doing when they drive past people clearly wanting to get the bus.

Seriously? You are waiting for the bus and you are not picked up...that's no different than waiting for it in the rain...

Ari1337 15

you obviously don't know how dangerous ice and snow can be.

buttcramp 21

was this a public school bus? cause that's against the rules, where I live. that driver would have lost his/her job.

NikkiRainbow63 31

That would be why I skipped going to school today. I hate inconsiderate people, and when it's that dangerous out, no one should have to leave their house.

I live in Canada and its -30 today, consider yourself lucky for having slush and not solid ice...

I don't think bus drivers use the same bus every time, so the company wouldn't be able to tell who it was, but I could be wrong.

Ergayles 9

^Although they may not use the same bus every time, we do have a specific route number which never changes, that way the company can tell who was driving the bus that day.