Thank you for being there for me

By myboyfriendisweird - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Phoenix

Spicy
Today, after having sex with my boyfriend, we were cuddling when he grabbed his penis and made it say, "That was amazing! Thank you for the sex." He's 21 years-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 979
You deserved it 7 025

Top comments

He waited until after the sex. I don't see anything wrong with that, plus he said it was amazing. Take the compliment and laugh at his joke.

Comments

AMcM_fml 21

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not true. There's a difference between mental maturity and physical maturity. Besides, we men never mature. We just act like adults when needed.

I actually thought she was implying mental maturity. I kind of think that's true… kind of.

bryce0110 23

How my childhood went it seemed I matured faster then about every girl in my school, along with my friends so idk.

joeyl2008 29

I don't see the big deal. I'm 24 and did the exact same thing last time I had sex. it was like 9 years ago but whatever. ..

Well considering OP's boyfriend had to grab Mr. Winky and make him say it I don't think Mr. Winky is all that polite. If he was really polite he would have said it on his own.

Mr winky lost his vocal cords at a young age. But can communicate with ops boyfriend through brain waves. So he has to speak for him !!

katachristic 19

The newest up and cumming profession?

Sounds pretty normal to me. But, it's only cute and funny if you also liked the sex.

He waited until after the sex. I don't see anything wrong with that, plus he said it was amazing. Take the compliment and laugh at his joke.

Oh god imagine if he said it during sex

Yeah, it might have been a bit muffled if he had :)

Who doesn't love someone who's overly animated... right?

That's kinda cute actually. I would have laughed and said, "any time Mr. Penis"

Well at least he isn't thanking someone else.