Teambuilding

By Anonymous - 06/10/2015 19:58 - United States - Macomb

Today, I had to quickly back out of a Skype call between me and three coworkers because my fiancée came home from work in tears. When things had calmed down, I re-entered the call to find them unaware I had returned, saying how glad they were I had left because they all secretly despise me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 861
You deserved it 2 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every anxiety sufferer's worst nightmare.

that's so shitty of them, hope your fiance is okay.

Comments

My best friends in middle school started a club about how much they hated me. All while still pretending to be my friend. Think about what they said, and if it's something like that you smell bad, maybe take that into consideration. But if it's a personality thing, don't worry about it. More often than not, you did nothing wrong and they just suck.

talk to them about it and find out what they don't like about you. be brave.

Do you care what they think of you personally? As long as work isn't affected, and you don't hinge your value on their opinion, then who cares? Half the time it's only one person, and 2 sheeple who have no backbones agreeing so that they don't get trash talked too.

ObviousBooty 14

**** them. You're better than them.

I initially misread this as saying that the fiancee was in the group that secretly despises you, so at least that's not true, right?

The sad reality is they probably all talk shit about each other as well. People like that are just bored with their lives.

Why would someone be friends with someone else if they don't like them? If you don't like someone, tell them. It's better than being 'friends'.

Now you know they despise you. Have you found out why? If you are such an awesome worker, ignore them. If it is part of your personality you hate, change it.. If it something about them, ignore them. You meet a lot of idiots anyways.