Teambuilding

By Anonymous - 06/10/2015 19:58 - United States - Macomb

Today, I had to quickly back out of a Skype call between me and three coworkers because my fiancée came home from work in tears. When things had calmed down, I re-entered the call to find them unaware I had returned, saying how glad they were I had left because they all secretly despise me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 861
You deserved it 2 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every anxiety sufferer's worst nightmare.

that's so shitty of them, hope your fiance is okay.

Comments

I can't stand that kind of two faced bullshit. I'm sorry OP, but in the end know that you're a better person by staying out of that hateful gossip.

return with the biggest dragon ***** you can find and a sledgehammer and they'll start to like you again. don't bring any lube.

How long were you gone for? Then you may know how long they have been bashing you...

Sometimes it's good to hear though it would better if it was done upfront. People don't say what needs to be said a lot of times to spare other people's feelings. A good example, Pardon me ma'am, but you should shave the moustache... and shower

How did you re-enter without them noticing? I thought the call had to be answered by someone in the actual call?

If it's a group call you can leave or join whenever you like unless you're the call host.

LittleRed79 39

I don't know...usually calls like that make a little noise when someone joins. It's possible they knew you were back and were just ******* with you.

I was thinking the same thing and that noise is pretty obvious

amberv61 22

My group skype calls never makes a noise when someone rejoins. We are all usually surprised when the person just starts talking

give us their Skype names, We"ll beat em up for you OP :)

Well, if you haven't necessarily done anything to them directly for them to despise you there could be jealousy and envy towards YOU. Competition and feeling threatened in the workplace is a very real thing. And, if they don't like you who cares since you already love yourself. Let the Haters add more fuel to your fire !!

Le_ponderer 14

They are all cowards! The least they could do was say to your face what acts of yours tick them off. Talking about you behind your back doesn't help change you or make you better. Now you know how they really feel. Try to be the best you and they will come to appreciate you too.