Take the L

By lyla - 20/03/2012 19:15 - United States

Today, I was on the train ride home from a trip to Florida, and I gave my mom a call. While we talked, I made an offhand comment that all my friends back home must miss me. She knowingly asked if I meant my Sims and my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 378
You deserved it 5 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BeatifulPenguin 4
zelda97 0

Those are my friends too! Sims are the greatest friends in the world, they do exactly what you say! And they can cheer you up so easily by dancing :)

The Sims has great life lessons! 1. Aim to have multiple income streams 2. Business promotion improves with increased relationship with coworkers and taking opportunities as they come 3. Romantic relationships can't be rushed, it has to be built 4. You have to learn to multi-task 5. Friendships will die if you don't regularly tall on the phone or see each other 6. The more you do something, the better you get at it 7. Sex relieves all stress Etc, etc Don't forget to get real life friends, though. Its all about balance. You cant live in a virtual world, or else you'll end up like those parents who killed their child because they forgot to feed it from playing so many video games.

FireGX66 5

I'm actually playing the sims right now lol

linkinpark98 23

You can never get tired of playing Sims! Who knows how long they haven't eaten or gone I the bathroom while you gone? :)

Were you seriously worried about your Sims? Sims is a lame concept, dude.

A game based on life. Yep, what a sucky concept. *eye roll*