Suspicious

By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 05:43 - United States

Today, one of my usually unpleasant managers offered me a slice of cheese cake for doing a good job. I declined, but after some pestering on his part I finally accepted it. I have been violently ill for the past two hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 691
You deserved it 3 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you know, some people got sent to prison for giving out laxative- or listerine-laced chocalate cakes to their coworkers. If he actually knowingly gave you tainted food, then, yeah, his ass belongs in front of the judge. It actually is considered a felony.

you should sue him for making you make him make you take a slice to finally get you to eat his poisoned cheesecake

Comments

Your comment + Display picture/name= Disturbing. Sorry but it got to be said.

If you can prove that you could permanently get rid of your problem. He'd be fired than maybe jail!

deannamarie12 0

Shit, cheesecake is yummy haha :D Sorry it had to turn out so badly, though. :3 Gotta love people lol.

soldier4life_88 0

cheesecake is AWESOME!!! getting sick might just be worth it!!!

EvilDave 13

That is called poisoning and is a felony. You should collect samples, go to the hospital, call the police, file charges, and then sue your manager and your employer.

DakotaCat 4

There was a hammer in the cake!

He didn't poison you. food poisoning takes to take effect. If it happened instantly like that you would have had to visit the hospital.

EvilDave 13

It doesn't have to be food poisoning. If one puts laxatives or ipecac or something else into food, it is not food poisoning, but rather tainting the food with poison, which seems to be the case here.

awks 0

well it seems suspicious if her keeps on Pestering you. i would have said I'm allergic or lactose to stop him from bothering me. feel bad for you OP (; ̄ェ ̄)