Surprise!

By BadKitty - 11/09/2016 13:37 - Australia - Invermay

Today, I woke up to a loud bang. Thinking someone had broken in, I grabbed my hunting knife and ran downstairs, only to find my TV on the floor, completely destroyed, and my cat casually sitting next to it without a care in the world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 936
You deserved it 1 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why I'm a dog person. A dog would at least pretend to feel bad

My condolences. Here you were expecting a cat burglar, and fate went heavier on the "cat" than the "burglar".

Comments

The "You deserved it" button is missing...

Because in this case, no-one deserved it.

Tell me, exactly how did theOP deserve this?

Cats are bizarre animals. I'm not sure we will ever fully understand them.

Bad kitty... No cat nip for you... I've been told cats can become extremely jealous over shadows seen on tv screen- I recommend hanging it on the wall..

The cat cares. She's smugly gloating, "No more of that Real Housewives of ... bullshit my master is obsessed with! Catfights are only for actual cats!"

katydid91 31

I don't think they have the real Real Housewives shows in Australia. They probably have something similar.

qteabutt 12

Cats are just cute lovable assholes. For next time might I recommend securing anything valuable down, that way neither a cat or a burglar can take it down.

Congratulation on resisting the urge to stab your cat with your hunting knife. You didn't stab your cat with your hunting knife, did you? Right?

That is one of the most Australian things I've ever read

Cats are the spawn of satan so I'm not surprised.