Supportive

By ILOVELEDZEPPELIN - 06/07/2014 20:27 - United States - Wakefield

Today, I called my mother crying, telling her how my husband has apparently been cheating on me for months. To my surprise, she didn't interrupt me or cut me off the whole time. Only when she didn't respond, did I realize she'd hung up a half an hour ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 537
You deserved it 6 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rs31831 12

I'm sorry, no one deserves that, but maybe she had a bad connection or something. I hope so.

friedpwnadge 25

Maybe she can chip some ice off of her heart for the martini you'll be sipping later.

Comments

VoodooPriestess 16

I'm sorry, but if you call and talk about your husband a lot, maybe she didn't realize how bad the topic was and just hung up as to not deal with you. This sounds horrible but I do this to my mother sometimes because she cries and complains about the same things over and over again. Not saying this wasn't horrible for you, but it might have seemed like an annoyance. Maybe try an in person visit?

lydiaapiercey 3

I'm so sorry nobody deserves that and everything happens for a reason! I accidentally pushed the you deserved it button on accident and totally didn't mean it so one of those votes I take back. I hope your alright.

Nobody deserves that. Sorry about your husband OP, karma will get his ass!

Not to be rude or anything, but no one wants to hear someone whine and complain for that long.

OP has every right to complain and be very upset. That is a big thing - and OP was very upset and in need of support. I might agree with you if it was something "small" although people have different perceptions of what is 'a big deal' but even if it was something different and OP was making a mountain out of a molehill, OP's mother should still have politely disengaged rather than hung up.

If someone hung up on you, wouldn't you hear a dial tone or something? O.o Still, FYL, OP. You didn't deserve to be cheated on or hung up on by your mother. Time to file for divorce!

wow ur mom sounds like a real winner as for dealing with ur cheati husband n his shit a butcher knife works real well

Maybe she saw it coming.... That sucks to death, though, I don't have anybody else but my mother to talk to in that situation. I hope you can sort things out with her, OP. Not your husband, though. That's pretty damn unforgivable in my opinion.

I think your mom hung up and grabbed a shotgun and was driving over to where ever he was XD

She did it because she decided to get in her car, drive to his place, and splice his nuts off with a rusty spork.