Supportive

By ILOVELEDZEPPELIN - 06/07/2014 20:27 - United States - Wakefield

Today, I called my mother crying, telling her how my husband has apparently been cheating on me for months. To my surprise, she didn't interrupt me or cut me off the whole time. Only when she didn't respond, did I realize she'd hung up a half an hour ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 537
You deserved it 6 031

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rs31831 12

I'm sorry, no one deserves that, but maybe she had a bad connection or something. I hope so.

friedpwnadge 25

Maybe she can chip some ice off of her heart for the martini you'll be sipping later.

Comments

How do you not notice? Maybe the line just dropped anyway.

sandman2118 10

I don't know how this is a ydi to anyone. If anything it's a double fyl because 1, her mother hanging up, and 2, her husband cheating.

Let's hope it was just a dropped call or something she couldn't control.

I'm truly sorry on both counts OP. Having a cheating spouse is difficult enough to deal with. But to have a parent, someone who's supposed to be there for you, just simply blow you off by hanging up is reprehensible. I hope that you have at least one sympathetic friend. If not, look in the local newspaper or online for support groups for your situation. Or, if you're religious, you could always talk to one of leaders where you go to worship. No matter what happens, I wish you the best.

I'm sorry to hear that. There is defiantly no love there

All that matters is that you try to keep your girl happy no matter what.