Strategic

By Anonymous - 07/06/2009 13:50 - South Africa

Today, I went to a huge party. My ex boyfriend was there who I still have feelings for, so I decided to make him jealous by making out with the really drunk guy next to me. While we were making out, he threw up in my mouth and all over me. Everybody found it hysterical including my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 761
You deserved it 95 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI and its stupid, if you have feelings for him, dont you think making out with someone else would completely blow him off??? why dont you.. oh i dont know.. TALK to him?

Yes because the best solution to an ex being around is to make out with someone you've never seen before. Clearly your deduction is faultless.

Comments

heyyou1203 0

#85, fair enough, point taken, altho I was thinking of the guys who intentionally break shit, throw things off balconies, kick down doors on purpose, punch walls, etc, not just drunkenly fall.

are you kidding me you guys? NO ONE deserves this. like you've never tried to make someone jealous before. sure how she did it was taking things kinda far... but i have no doubt that tns of other people have done the same thing in some way.

#4FTW!!! My Ex has done the exacted same thing to me, and she even waited until i was looking in her direction before doing so. OP YDI X 100 go ****! yourself i hate girls like you. Why couldn’t you just talk to him?? chances are he still had a little thing for you, but that’s only before you blew it by doing this.

cloudkittycat 0

Because naturally, the way to get someone you want is to make out with someone else.

maybe you shouldn't make out with someone who is drunk... or not make out at all... that's just stupid to do that. ;>_> besides if a relationship dosen't work the first time... chances are it wont work again.

You are an idiot. You still like him, so instead of ******* TELLING him that or trying to win him back, you try to make him jealous, and DECREASE your chances of getting with him. DON'T HAVE KIDS!

YDI for being a selfish bitch. I can see why he broke up with you.

I don't understand why people feel the need to make their exes jealous?