Strategic

By Anonymous - 07/06/2009 13:50 - South Africa

Today, I went to a huge party. My ex boyfriend was there who I still have feelings for, so I decided to make him jealous by making out with the really drunk guy next to me. While we were making out, he threw up in my mouth and all over me. Everybody found it hysterical including my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 761
You deserved it 95 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI and its stupid, if you have feelings for him, dont you think making out with someone else would completely blow him off??? why dont you.. oh i dont know.. TALK to him?

Yes because the best solution to an ex being around is to make out with someone you've never seen before. Clearly your deduction is faultless.

Comments

Your feelings for your ex seem be be that you feel you are entitled to be a jerk.

scottyyy 0

If i were your ex, and i saw you making out with a drunk guy you've never met, and your not drunk, i would laugh in your face and then laugh harder when he pukes. YDI

larforever 0

Haha you deserve that nastiness.

i don't understand why people do things like this. if you like him, why would making out with someone else help your situation? if you want to win him back, give him a reason to want to be back with you (personality, charm, etc) but then again, it is evident you don't have anything positive about you. YDI. think about developing a personality.

If the feelings you claim to have for him were actually legitimate, you would not want to intentionally hurt him. You were acting on selfishness alone, and were rewarded appropriately. If you actually care about him, try thinking about his happiness, rather than your own.

soccerstar6115 0

If u really wanted to make him jealous make out with his best friend!!!!

xcchick 0

don't ever try to impress, it always turns out bad.

heyyou1203 0

#55, and guys are soooo smart?? Like when they get drunk and break shit just for fun, pee on random shit (or people)?? STFU And lol #56, I totally thought of that FML when I saw this, too!

proud_liberal 0

Lot of angry men on here. Prolly republican swine