Stranger danger!

By calidreaming - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Japan - Osaka

Today, as I got off the bus, I saw a girl counting her change making sure she had enough for the ride. Since it was my last stop for the day, I offered my day pass to her. She replied, "Get away, freak." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 144
You deserved it 2 791

Top comments

there is a huge lack of manners in society /:

CrassKal 27

That's when you slap her hand and knock the change out.

Comments

ang55821928 0

Well she can walk her rude ass home then.

chesoes 8

Im sorry but people have always been a rude group whether it's these days, future days and past days there will always be rude mofos. Also if this was in japan we should include another language, customs, context and good old selective hearing for example: get away freak she could of said no thank you sir (or other transgressions) or she might just be super on guard public transport is notorious in some cities. Just because they are trying to be helpful does not mean she has to accept it she ain't no **** obviously.

What does another language have to do with this? She said, "Get away, freak!" We don't know or care if it is Japanese or English. We just know that the OP was labelled a freak because he/she was probably ugly or intimidating. (most likely a he) Yea, I agree, she should have just said "No, thanks." instead of labelling the OP as a "freak"

dori_kori101 2

That's when you say that she was a **** anyway

thats probably just what her parents told her to say because they didnt want her talking to anyone

Oh, I definitely couldn't have kept my mouth shut if someone did that to me.