Stranger danger!

By calidreaming - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Japan - Osaka

Today, as I got off the bus, I saw a girl counting her change making sure she had enough for the ride. Since it was my last stop for the day, I offered my day pass to her. She replied, "Get away, freak." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 144
You deserved it 2 791

Top comments

there is a huge lack of manners in society /:

CrassKal 27

That's when you slap her hand and knock the change out.

Comments

chromero08 1

Wow you must be very unattractive then to repulse someone just by being near them you probably scared the poor girl!

Yeah, because there is no such thing as paranoid, ungrateful bitches, right?

That is so not kool u r a great person for doing that way to go u!!

I would like a free moustache ride, please.

Are you an American in Japan or native. If your an American I can see why. Either way she has no manners and doesn't deserve your pass. FYL.

tklone329 0
sbjess 8

Did you say "**** you, bitch?" That's what I would have said as I smacked that loose change out of her hands

Hey OP, cheer up! Me and you are alike, we are the unpopular with women group. The same thing actually happens to me too and I live in Canada. If you were a J-pop or J-rock star then her reaction might have been different, but irregardless she might just have a bad day or in her period.

FYI: Not all women become grumpy when they are on their period. I wish people would stop jumping to "oh she must be on her period" when a woman is in a bad or sour mood. Just let them be in a bad mood, don't go attaching anything to it because you know what happens then? Girl is upset because of a legitimate reason. Guy: Oh she's on her period <--- Which completely dismisses that there could be any legitimate reason for her to be upset.

153, Make that argument sometime when it's actually on topic. They offered it as a possible reason not an definitive "she must be on her period". It isn't unreasonable to suggest it as a possibility, so calm down and take the pole out your ass.

Srry it was tasteless of me to write that. Also thanks to the guy standing up for me.