STOP SCREAMING

By Anonymous - 30/12/2013 12:10 - Australia - Campbelltown

Today, my 4-year-old daughter figured out how to set a parental code lock on our television so we can't watch football because it scares her when we scream. She won't tell us no matter what we bribe her with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 115
You deserved it 27 070

Same thing different taste

Comments

bunny409 14

well dont scream lol its always annoying to hear people scream watching football

A: call your cable provider . B: do the basics (like her birthday) . C: when you get done, ground her as harshly as you can put upon her

Well what easy number would she know? Shouldn't be that hard.

I wish her behaviour would go viral! There is TOO MUCH sports on tv. I hate it. Smart kid!!! Kudos to her :)

Ananym 7

So your hate of sports should be forced upon every other person in the world? **** off.

Or tell her you will take all her toys away. Plus she might not even remember. There should be a way to unlock it in situations like this though. Call the maker.

IMO, They are the parents and the child is a child. Parent should punish the child for locking the TV. The TV does not belong to the child. On the other hand, Talk to the child. Since you know the problem, have respect for all the family members and try to keep it down when watching sports. This way the child knows not to do it again, and they will be able to talk to their parents if something is bothering them.

You're breeding a genius there, but why keep screaming if you know it scares your child?

ViviMage 38

It's football. Screaming and shouting is a normal response?

SuperMew 22

Hey, Stick-Up-Your-Assville is that way. Sorry, thought you were lost.

Really, bribing? Is that the way you have your kids listen to you??