Spray it

By GoldenShower - 25/06/2009 10:17 - United States

Today, I was awoken by my son squirting liquid on me from a bottle. We have a high deer population in our area, so I spray urine contained in black bottle on my plants to help deter the deer from eating them. I also water my flowers with water from a blue bottle. My son used the black one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 962
You deserved it 8 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

good news is the deer won't be taking any bites out of you.

coldplaylive2003 0

Comments

batgirl_babygirl 0

who keeps stuff like that in reach for kids to get ahold of...great job!!

youngdriver 0

do you like, pee in a water bottle? im sorry but you deserved this. keep that damn urine out of his reach. kids don't realize what the **** their doing. totally your fault.

hellogoodbyexo09 0

um why would your son even thinkk of spraying liquid on you to wake you up? wtf

treli1593 0

ohh that sucks. theres no avoiding that. FYL

Sambo110 0

And this is why I am never having kids.

lolzforfun228 3

screw you kids are f***ing awesome. I have 2 btw so don't make the arguement "i bet you say that cuz your a kid"

Some people just don't care for kids, you know. There's nothing wrong with that. Gasp, I know, an opinion that's different than yours! Oh no!

thats why you keeps things like that out of their reach and tell them to never touch it. kids will almost do anything so dont think they wont spray you with a bottle full of urine.... well i guess you found that out the hard way. i just hope to god there is nothing hazardous that is within his reach...

aquarius6 0

who gets to pee in your black bottle? probably ur son

onealhart54 0

have you heard of a cupboard

the best part of waking up, is deer piss in your.....face. but it seems to me that you would want to keep the deer urine off of your pants, especially if you're going to wear them. that's how deer kill people. I don't know what you yanks in nj do, but in the south we sure don't want deer attacking us. I've always read and heard to NOT put it on you.

Why was he squirting liquid on you anyway?