Sounds more like a "you" problem

By Anonymous - 15/08/2021 08:01

Today, I was hanging out with friends of the opposite sex, which is the norm for me as I don’t get along with most women. Every time I spoke, I got ignored or spoken over, and they kept asking me what was wrong. Ugh, men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 398
You deserved it 1 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You may want to consider the possibility that if you don't get along with most women, and men don't care to listen to what you have to say, then maybe, just maybe, and listen to me on this..... You might be the problem, not them. Or, if you want something more lighthearted: they wouldn't be able to interrupt you if you kept their mouth full. Granted, it only really works on one at a time, but still, better than none whatsoever.

Women who "don't get along with other women" don't try to get along with other women. You sound like a female neckbeard

Comments

You may want to consider the possibility that if you don't get along with most women, and men don't care to listen to what you have to say, then maybe, just maybe, and listen to me on this..... You might be the problem, not them. Or, if you want something more lighthearted: they wouldn't be able to interrupt you if you kept their mouth full. Granted, it only really works on one at a time, but still, better than none whatsoever.

If people won't interact with you because you want to be the center of attention, I recommend buying a mirror.

Seems like you don't get along with men, either. Your next sources of meaningful relationships should be, in order: 1. Non-binary people 2. Dogs 3. Ice Cream Or, maybe just skip straight to ice cream.

Women who "don't get along with other women" don't try to get along with other women. You sound like a female neckbeard

Lora Wood 11

Men can only hear your voice when it relates to food or sex. When you hang out with women they want to talk about clothes or nail polish. There is no way to win.

Most men and women will only care about what you have to say if it is meaningful and interesting. Don't pawn it on others (and in a blatantly sexist way at that) if you're not capable of contributing to an entertaining conversation.

if you can't get along with all woman or likeable men maybe take a look at yourself or just get better friends

rotflqtms_ 21

Sounds like a you problem... Can't stand females, can't stand males...

Internalized misogyny really wrecks havoc on having adult relationships. Hopefully one day you'll realize women are intelligent, funny, interesting people too.

mentalissues 12

I agree but Only some women are like that a LOT can be stuck up b******

mentalissues 12

Relatable because I have anti social and anxiety issues along with Asperger syndrome

you sound like a woman complaining....men dont care about fairness..if what you have to say is not interesting enough then be a man and move on to next subject and stop worrying about your feelings