Some people are so... creative.

By Anonymous - 17/02/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me that she's pregnant. She'd told me she was on birth control, so I asked her to show me. She had been sticking the pills up her vagina like a suppository. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 391
You deserved it 1 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

97mailo 17

And this is what’s wrong with our sex ed classes. Instead of trying to scare students we should educate them on how to use birth control

I’m so sorry! You’re going to have a stupid kid. You may not be stupid, but stupidity is a dominant trait and your girlfriend is overflowing with it!

Comments

well, at least you're not running a danger of raising another Einstein

It's funny how almost everyone here is calling the OP's girl stupid when they're the ones who don't know what she does. Little known secret: conteaceptive pills can be used as vaginal suppositories just as effectively with fewer side effects (nausea, indigestion, etc). It's more likely just regular failure that happens even when the pill is taken orally. And save your outrage. I'm an MD.

You don’t use standard oral contraceptives that way, though, which is presumably what OP’s girlfriend was trying to do. There are pills that are made to be inserted but I don’t see any evidence that this prescribing approach is actually used outside of studies.

onceuponatime456 16

Hey, a random person on the internet said they are an MD - how dare you doubt them?!

Well then you also know that the prescribing doctor would have explained that now wouldn’t they. MD my ass. Oh unless your one of the ones who risk a malpractice suit for not explaining shit that is required for you to explain. She’s an idiot. Point blank. I swear dumb blonds in movies are smarter. MD that’s ******* laughable.

No. The WORST part is she has reproduced!

Does she also swallow condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs if she gives you oral?

onceuponatime456 16

She was about to stick tide pods up there... natural selection working the finest.

Natural selection is when the stupid people DON’T reproduce.

simcityguy09 19

Your girlfriend’s a ducking idiot