Some guys will hump anything

By slschmidt - 22/09/2021 14:00 - Germany - Hamburg

Spicy
Today, when asked for a second date, I had to explain to a man that I didn’t want to see him again, and that he should give women compliments and ask them questions when on a date. He then told me he only does that when his dates look good or say something interesting. He sure still tried to fuck me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 356
You deserved it 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like he's been watching too many pick up artist videos on Youtube, and not some of the vaguely decent ones (which is as good as it gets with that specific genre).

What a well-written story! How did you do it? Compliment? Check Question? Check Now, can we ****?

Comments

Sounds like he's been watching too many pick up artist videos on Youtube, and not some of the vaguely decent ones (which is as good as it gets with that specific genre).

Ambrily 27

He's probably been playing the Super Seducer series a lot, but he keeps going for the bad choices.

Actually, Super Seducer 2 in particular is really quite fun, mostly because it doesn't take itself too seriously, and some of the actors are quite good. Especially the levels with Louise and Mahmoud are pretty great, and the bad choices can be quite hilarious. Even the "advice" ends up being relatively decent, since it mostly sticks to "have a personality and show it" sort of stuff (which I find to be a better version of the unhelpful "be yourself"). Also, I'm pretty sure if the guy had shown up at the date driving a tank, OP's opinion would've been different!

What a well-written story! How did you do it? Compliment? Check Question? Check Now, can we ****?

I've been that guy, and you made the right call. I've dated women that I found neither interesting nor attractive in hopes that maybe something would click, if I gave them a chance. It never does, its a waste of everyone's time.