Social skills

By justfired - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I got fired from my job for not "interacting with customers." That's understandable. The thing is, my job didn't actually include any customer interaction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 962
You deserved it 3 248

Top comments

This will be weird shit if he is a mortician or something like that

jchansfan 0

You should complain, I don't think its legal to fire people for a bogus reason like that... :/

Comments

welderchick87 0

Sounds like something that happened to me. My first job was working at a grocery store, in the produce section, and I got yelled at a few times because I wasn't talking enough to the customers. I was thinking, do you want me to do my job? Or do you want me to stand around talking to random strangers, who probably just wanna get their groceries and go home? I was so confused. I was only there for 88 days, and I was taken back to where the dumpster was, (which was extremly smelly that day) and was told by one of the stores managers....."We decided to let you go because of perfromance issues." He never elaborated, and I really didn't care...I was happy because I was leaving that shitty job, but I was also kinda upset because I wasn't gonna have any extra money, even though at the time I was only getting 6 bucks an hour and might have worked a max of 35 hours a week.

tony8pie 0

I was fired once for "not quite fitting in." They wouldn't tell me what that meant.

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

looks like someone wanted you fired.

beaniebabe 0

mekesidi: what?? a POLICEMAN doesn't interact with people???

if you think that. thats probably why you got fired YDI.

Not fair. Not everyones a frickin extravert like your boss. I can totally relate

Egg that shit!! lol, don't but your boss is one FUCKHEAD. I'd egg the place, brick the windows.