Sneaky

By Username - 31/08/2011 07:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad told me I'm no longer allowed to see my boyfriend. Apparently there is a deer camera above my driveway that snaps pictures whenever it senses movement. Too bad I didn't know that when I was giving my boyfriend head in the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 382
You deserved it 60 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Reaper32 0

F'n a right. Next time blow him on your dads bed.....n give him a real reason to banish y'alls relationship.

pumpkinlover11 5

wow that is so nasty. who would do such thing? don't you have a room or something?

alexiskimbrell 0

Holy fuckkk. That seriously sucks, im sorry. I've had my phone confiscated and looked t before. Where there were nudes of my boyfriend on it. I feel really bad for you. Try to stay away from your dad for a while. cause everytime he looks at you, he's gonna picture you sucking dick. Not by choice, but his brain is temporarily scarred.

Why would you do that in your own driveway?

1989mustang50 0
Egnar 19

When I was growing up I was always weary of having sex or getting a ******* while in my driveway or the 'girlfriend at the times" driveway. Even without cameras you have no idea if her parents are watching from a window or if a neighbor is going to come by. I Frankly you deserve it, should have instead when things were getting a bit heated suggested a drive to somewhere a bit more secluded where the people who might catch you have no idea who you are. . . If your dad looked at the tape or was spying on you from the driveway it's easily explained with "I was making out with my boyfriend [which maybe dad would be a bit peeved but no big deal it's harmless] and realized I forgot my purse at XYZ and we had to go back".

fyl indeed, however you deserved it, make sense? dont get me wrong head is amazing, love Getting and giving, but theres a time and place for everything. and a side note, HOW THE HELL did u not notice a game camera?? its almost as if your dads seen you do it before but wasnt sure, so he set up the camera to catch u red handed... next time use your head, and not just for giving it either!! parents property, and sex (without parents consent if you're underage) normally equals DRAMA

I agree, even if her dad doesn't mind the act in general he probably wasn't to thrilled that you were doing it in his driveway. Its quite disrespectful.