Sneaky

By Username - 31/08/2011 07:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad told me I'm no longer allowed to see my boyfriend. Apparently there is a deer camera above my driveway that snaps pictures whenever it senses movement. Too bad I didn't know that when I was giving my boyfriend head in the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 382
You deserved it 60 103

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

EnEl_Infierno 15

Maybe she's one of the freaky one's that likes the thrill of almost being caught, I know I am. XP

muchagente 5

report your father. watching you doing this is some sort of incest, i bet.

He didn't watch, the camera took pictures, which he happened to see. It does seem creepy knowing that OP's father has seen her do something sexual, but unless he does anything sexual to her, or sells the pictures, he's done nothing wrong.

He didn't watch, the camera took pictures, which he happened to see. It does seem creepy knowing that OP's father has seen her do something sexual, but unless he does anything sexual to her, or sells the pictures, he's done nothing wrong.

Senior29 8

u shud really apologise 2 ur dad

Translation for those that need it: You should really apologize to your dad.

EnEl_Infierno 15

And Translation for #30: I hav the need 2 correct other ppl on the internet b caus I hav a small pinky the this is the only way I can feel big.

There's actually nothing wrong with the way that he's spelt apologise.

mercurieangel 0

If your going to try to slam someone back, you should really learn proper grammar and spelling. It doesn't make it funny when you can't spell and attempt to get back at someone when you are the one who looks like a idiot.

Um, can I ask what marinus spelt wrong? I'm lost, looks completely fine to me, but in your case, it's "you're" not your (I know the guy said it above me, but I'm trying to prove a point here).

He spelt it right! "Your" is possesive and "you're" is you are :P So he used "your" correctly.

EnEl_Infierno 15

*Sigh* some people just don't get sarcasm anymore I wasn't referring to #30's spelling, just the fact that he had the need to be a grammar nazi. This is fml, if you need to correct people's gammar, i'd suggest you should become a teacher if it bugs you so much. f all gammar nazi life's for not having a life.

EnEl_Infierno 15

*Sigh* some people just don't get sarcasm anymore I wasn't referring to #30's spelling, just the fact that he had the need to be a grammar nazi. This is fml, if you need to correct people's gammar, i'd suggest you should become a teacher if it bugs you so much. f all gammar nazi life's for not having a life.

I agree. And you kids deserve it. Those are private things Hun don't do em in public

Nope, he was wrong. You even said it yourself. Your = Possessive You're = You Are. He put "If your going to" in the context of "If you are going to", so he should have used You're.

You should apologize OP...dad has now seen things that he can never un-see...YDI for doing it IN YOUR DRIVEWAY anyway.

crazy4uboi 6

But he said you should apologize to your dad you wouldn't say you should apologize to you are dad

iHelloKitty_8D 0

Fyl, but you kinda deserve it. I mean, in the driveway?

I understand that the father would be upset seeing that, but I don't understand why he would stop her(or him..can't see any gender sign) from seeing their boyfriend. Its not like he can stop his child from having sexual relations with every partner. If he believes his child is old enough to have a boyfriend then he should understand the implications of the relationship.

leadman1989 15

She could be (most likely) is underaged. The whole while you're under my roof my rules thing which I think is more than fair.

He doesn't care about her daughter giving her boyfriend head, he's just pissed off at them scaring away the deer and stopping him from getting some decent photos.

If the dad is really religious, he might be shocked at his daughter's actions. I think in a lot of cases, not just religion, parents may not want their daughter to be committing sexual acts in the first place. Also, you don't know how old OP is. I wouldn't want my hypothetical 16 year old to be giving head to some boy, or having to look at a bunch of pictures of it. tl;dr: Maybe the parents don't want her giving head.

If the dad is really religious, he might be shocked at his daughter's actions. I think in a lot of cases, not just religion, parents may not want their daughter to be committing sexual acts in the first place. Also, you don't know how old OP is. I wouldn't want my hypothetical 16 year old to be giving head to some boy, or having to look at a bunch of pictures of it. tl;dr: Maybe the parents don't want her giving head.

201- I know I don't know how old they are, I never assumed that I did. I'm not gonna repeat all I said before, but in reference to OP's age I only said that if the father accepts his child having a relationship, he needs to understand the implications of it. Her choosing to save herself for marriage is up to her not her patents (the religious aspect you were on about). Religion shouldn't be forced down anyones throat. However I understand your reasoning.

wags34 2

Man, if she's living with her Dad, chances are she shouldn't be having sex

Wait with sex intil 18-21? Yeee, that will happen. I really think ger dad should stop giving a **** about her relationship, it's her private life and she should be able to see and blow of anyone she wants to.

If he is one of those religious fathers, its understandible that whether it be oral or vaginal, its all sex. And maybe he's just upset that his daughter had done that by the house (assuming that there are strict home rules).

chocobanditx3 0

Honey if your gnna give your bf head do it somewhere where you have total privacy. Like your room.cuz i dnt think theres going to be a deer camera there -.-

sematariux 7
chocobanditx3 0

I hope her dad didn't put it in one if her stuff toys o.o

alexiskimbrell 0

Yeah, let's HOPE not. Holy shit. He might after this haha