Slapstick

By aireun - 09/07/2009 05:33 - United States

Today, my laptop plug got stuck in the wall outlet. I stood there for 10 minutes violently trying to yank it out. My boss came in and screamed at me for making noise. I was angry, so I glared at him and yanked on the plug as hard as I could. It dislodged itself noiselessly and I fell over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 278
You deserved it 42 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude YDI for "making noise" when trying to pull out a plug. Pulling plugs out should be a SILENT ACTIVITY.

What's the lesson today kids? Don't violently yank anything at work for 10 minutes. You're asking to get caught.

Comments

kattt_fml 0

LOLOOLL This just made my day? & #46, GOOD ONE ;)

Americans don't even have perpendicular plugs, so how exactly where you failing that?

YDI for not being capable of unplugging something.

weirdgirl_sf 0

How did you manage to get yourself a job in the first place? Do you have a twin brother that did the interview and application for you so your boss wouldn't know he was hiring a dumbass?

That one actually made me laugh out loud...I could so picture that happening.

ghostgirll 0

lmfaoo this made me happy :)

MissBunnyfufu 0

Must be one of those days unless you are easily irritable with noncompliant inanimate objects... I don't have the best of luck with technology so it happened to me as well. My labtop plug got stuck in the outlet of my apartment; I pulled gently a couple of times then pulled it with a little more force. The plug came out, leaving behind a piece of the metal plug in the outlet, it was an oh crap moment but thank goodness my charger still works. However, the piece of metal was stuck in the outlet and I had to get pliers to pull it out.