Sketchy

By Notadrinkanddriveidiot - 07/12/2011 14:46 - United States

Today, some friends and I were pulled over on our way back from a party. We'd had a few drinks, so we tried to play it cool just in case we were over the limit. The cop didn't seem to want to breathalyze us, until my really high friend in the backseat said, "These are not the droids you are looking for." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 657
You deserved it 47 091

Same thing different taste

Comments

How many "drunk driver kills..." ads do you need to see before you realize what a ******* retard you are for driving drunk?

He's right. The cop was after R2D2 and C3PO, but I guess he found the Insane Clown Posse instead.

WickedClownMCL 1

No. Cause ICP is smaret and doesnt drink... And drive. High yes i do it to but never drunk. People think ICP are stupid, when reality how many people do you see that have gone that far in life. Look at your picture. Ur probably a fat **** on daddies computer watching **** still living in his parents basement.

That's when you say "And that's why I'm driving and he's not"

Horcruxer 0

What seems to be the officer problem?

That droid thing is from the funny jokes app. Just sayin'.

Since enough people have already called you an idiot for drinking and driving, I won't add my bit onto the pile. Wait, yes I will. YOU'RE A ******* MORON AND I HOPE YOUR LICENSE WAS REVOKED, YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF FLESH.

FozzyBear1234 4

Agreed. Two weeks ago someone decided to get in his truck and drive drunk. My friend and two of his friends decided to drive home from a party as well. Difference: they had a DD, the other guy thought he was okay to drive so he did. He ran over their car and crushed them, killing them instantly when they should have been okay. Drunk driving does make you a piece of shit. An almost 30 year old robbed three kids of the lives they should have had because of the biggest mistake he could have made, and he lived.

Fozzy: I agree completely. Anyone so quick to judge a human being for one life decision should be ashamed of themselves. I understand chastising someone, but to call them a waste of flesh is uncalled for.