By poisonivyandbigfoot - 19/09/2017 16:00

Today, I was playing a game on my boyfriend's phone when he got a text from a girl saying, "last night was so fun." When I asked him about it, he panicked and said, "we were hunting Bigfoot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 111
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it's always been there and technology has highlighted it more, but people being cheated on just seems more and more common. I'm so sorry OP, Cheating is never deserved and I feel for you. I'm sure you deserve so much better. Head up, It'll get better with time.

But all they ended up finding was a beast with two backs…

Comments

Maybe it's always been there and technology has highlighted it more, but people being cheated on just seems more and more common. I'm so sorry OP, Cheating is never deserved and I feel for you. I'm sure you deserve so much better. Head up, It'll get better with time.

Well, I'm sure someone's about to get hunted.

"Uh huh, and did Bigfoot join you two afterwards?"

That would be one of those "Messin' with Sasquatch" ads on PornHub.

EnvyMe33 26

Actually it was called "hunting rabbit". Have you ever seen rabbits getting it on?

But all they ended up finding was a beast with two backs…

Actually "Bigfoot" is an independent pc game published in January. There is a co-op mode, so, yes, his explanation sounds plausible to me. If you are in real doubt, simply text the girl back 'What did you like especially?' and you will learn if their encounter was filthy or just a innocuous computer game.

natloves 3

his explanation is not plausible..he obviously cheated...she said he panicked..why would he be playing a video game with a girl HIS girlfriend doesn't know

And Bigfoot was hiding in her room? Im so sorry you deserve way better than a guy who can't even admit he did you wrong.

Did they lure "Bigfoot" out with Jack Links beef jerky?

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Really not a very good alibi if you know what they say about creatures with big feet..