Sharing is caring

By Anonymous - 28/06/2014 01:02 - United States - Imperial

Spicy
Today, I couldn't find my vibrator. After searching for an hour I decided to ask my husband. He quickly shook his head no. We've been married for ten years. I know when he's lying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 962
You deserved it 10 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take the t.v Remote and all answers will be given

Turn the WiFi off, wait for a bit at the router and interrogate him there.

Comments

If you can honestly say that you nhave regular, passionate and intimate sex with your husband and he has no cause for complaints, then FYL for his immature attitude. If you are no longer attracted to him and aren't talking about it, but are instead resorting to a machine all the time, it's a little bit your fault. If you deny him sex for any sort of power play, it's more than a little bit your fault. Sounds like you two need an open dialogue about sex.

ohishkabibble 21

I don't know why men get threatened by sex toys, but my ex-bf was initially jealous of my ****** because he was afraid of being replaced/that I'd like them more. I thought that was the silliest thing, because while toys feel good, nothing replaces an actual human being. Also, for those of you saying OP should just let her husband please her: you do realize that some people have an incredibly difficult time getting off? Some clitorises aren't very sensitive, so that's where toys may need to come in to the equation for any sort of satisfaction to happen. I'm speaking from experience, here; none of my partners have ever been able to get me off, and not for lack of trying. If OP has the same issue, it's really horrible of her husband to hide her vibrator. FYL, OP; your husband needs to grow the hell up.

Well maybe he actually wants to get some too. Don't withhold from your husband and be won't have to take your shit

Who are you guys to tell her she can't have some fun by herself? For all we know her husband could occasionally ********** too.

What, men can ********** but women can't?

tingtingmeg 12

why do you have a vibrator if your married?

Because her husband probably isn't craving sex 100% of the time, just like she probably isn't. There are always going to be times in a relationship where one partner wants sex and the other isn't in the mood. And there'll be times when one partner isn't home when the other is feeling horny. That's where the vibrator comes in.

Yeah, maybe you should use his penis instead...

I thinkyou have narrowed down the places where it could be to one. So let me ask you, when you touch his hip does your hand vibrate?