By Anonymous - 21/04/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, my husband got jealous of my new vibrator. I got the vibrator to "spice things up" between us, because he hasn't touched me in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 743
You deserved it 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

julfunky 29

If I hadn’t touched him in months I’d say it’s to be expected.

A man can never match the frequencies of the machine. Truth Hertz.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
julfunky 29

If I hadn’t touched him in months I’d say it’s to be expected.

manb91uk 22

Depending on the toy, she might feel pretty ******* great!

Probably great, she is trying to ****, obviously. Men who get jealous of vibrators are insecure and possessive.

well at least she's not "spicing things up" with a side dude

Lol awesome because that’s the only way I would get a threesome lol.

tell him to leave Buzzing Barry out of it!

Maybe you should've got something you could both get something out of. I had a board game full of intimate confessions and sex dares that was pretty fun.

thehaystackerine 20

It's been years since I lost it while moving. The closest I can find is a game called "Monogamy". There are other games of the same kind, though.

I believe they're talking about Onyx, a very customizable game of truths and dare-like cards on a monopoly-type board. You can add your own cards too, adjust it for various fetishes, tools, and each individual player's preferences and who they want to "play" with should you be playing in a group.

Depending on what sort of vibrator it is, the couple can use it together to enhance pleasure for both of them.

For a split second I thought it said neighbor instead of husband. Imagine that. Your husband probably wouldn't care though.

Donut_Wizard 23
Lobby_Bee 17

Doesn't sound like spicing things up, sounds more like spicing your thing up. Nothing to do with your husband.

If you get nothing out of pleasing your partner, then that is a sad dull sex life.

You do know that both men and women enjoy and get pleasure from sex toys right??? Including vibrators. Gasp.... if you didn’t know. Now you know.

He should realize that it's not to replace him, but to supplement him, and he could use it for any number of things to make their intimate time even more intense.

maybe he should just leave it to beaver ( Eminem )

I think the bigger issue would be to find out why OP’s husband “hasn’t touched her in months”. No sex toy is going to fix that until whatever issues are behind that are resolved. And there are so many possibilities as to where the true problem lies that it’s impossible to speculate on them in any reasonable way. There is no reason why a vibrator cannot be used in sex between couples and it can definitely help if the woman has a slow arousal issue as opposed to an emotional problem between the two. And just because one of the two is going through a time when they are not feeling a sexual desire does not mean the other has to forgo self-pleasure at an appropriate time. Should the underlying issue be a male sexual performance problem, he should see a doctor - And by the way Viagra has gone generic which saves on cost. It’s only embarrassing the first time you bring it up. In that case see a urologist - they hear that complaint quite a lot.