Self-sabotage

By Anonymous - 15/11/2016 09:20

Spicy
Today, I was hanging out with a guy friend I hadn't seen for ages. The sexual tension was off the charts. We were making out and think were progressing, hands were roaming to both nether regions when I freaked out and blurted out, "But aren't we just friends?" We then sat and watched TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 866
You deserved it 12 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's crazy what can happen in the heat of the moment, especially when you're nervous. I can tell you that from my own experience. Hopefully you guys work things out!

Comments

Shay_Shay97 23

Sometimes you just gotta let the good times roll. This was definitely one of those times. YDI

Just a case of the feels, no problem. Next level friends with benefits.

Well, you can always talk to him about it. Just be honest that you panicked and ask what he would have expected sex at that point to mean- would it have meant dating, just have been a "wham, bam, thank you ma'm" type thing, or something closer to a friends with benefits situation.

Boyfriend: a boy who's a great friend that you sometimes bump uglies with in the heat of the moment... Get it?!

middlenamefrank 8

So when your freak-out ended, why didn't you say, "Naaaaaah!" and jump back on him?

floup_fml 13

Yeah or maybe he was the one who stopped it then.

This is something I would do! Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one! hahaha xD

Why would you make out with someone if you thought you were just friends? How does that make any sense? Lol do friends normally make out with each other?

Sometimes you think you're just friends with someone until the moment you're not. Extra likely to happen after prolonged absence.