Scammed

By ahhnotoy - 27/04/2009 02:29 - United States

Today, I bought a box of Fruit Loops. When I got home, I noticed a free prize would be in the box. I sifted through the box, looking for the small toy. It wasn't in there. I don't know what is more sad, the fact that I got ripped off by a children's cereal or that I'm 21 and upset by it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 158
You deserved it 14 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Think of it this way, at least you didn't miss out on your McDonald's toy and throw an epic fit right in the restaurant. Been there, done that. Would most likely go there again.

Comments

Don't you see? There was a prize inside. It was dignity. You found none. So, follow your nose, move out of your parents basement, go to school or get a job, start paying that child support you've been ducking and throw away the crack pipe.

mofo_29 0

Dont be pissed, it's freakin annoying that all the prizes have to be won over the net now...just put a damn toy in the friggen box!!

#49 - yea, I'm sorry I forgot the "r" in Froot, I didn't read over it before I pressed enter...

this truly is an FML #62...how is wanting the prize make him some loser nerd living in his parents basement...i'm sure this was just like a joke FML or something

Exlibris 0

I would be pissed too, I'm also 21;)

What exactly was the surpirse in the box?

You sifted through the cereal? You do know that the prize is usually stuck to the box OUTSIDE the bag with the actual cereal in it, right? To keep the food sanitary...

Well, it would have upset the hell out of me.

ladiq 0

Lmao @ #18 but yes ths FML is sad but also very funny it put a smile on my face......I love those little toys they are the best!!