Say Anything 2.0

By notsomuch - 01/08/2011 03:09 - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend's attempt to win me back involved standing at the bottom of my apartment building with two airhorns, blasting them and shouting. And for some reason, singing "Sweet Caroline", even though that's not my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 871
You deserved it 3 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BIEBERSLAYER 10

Dont you mean your bf because How could you not take that winner back

bigjoekickass 0

Maybe he was asking for his other ex that lived in that building

Comments

at least your neighbours didn't know it was for you.

I give him props for going out on a limb and going crazy with Air horns. that took courage. But at the same time, I am assuming by the situation, He probably cheated on you or did something very wrong, hence you stating FML he is out there. And he doesn't get that you broke up with him and he should let you be. I am agreeing with you Author of this FML based on the context.

Sorry about the triple post people. I'm on my iPod and it's a piece of shit at the best of times.

he should have sang "the man who can't be moved" by the script instead.

catharsis5 9

Hey... In some cultures there are girls praying for guys to do that for them. It's really sweet.

There's a reason he's your ex. You made the right choice. :-)

Maybe he's just a huge Red Sox fan... ;)

Yeah, this. First thing I thought when I saw the song, then checked the location, Maine, which is part of Red Sox Nation territory. Although I think behavior like this should be reserved for when the Sox win another World Series.