Rookie mistake

By Anonymous - 29/01/2021 05:01

Spicy
Today, I drunkenly hooked up with my friend. Two weeks before Valentine's day. She expects me to buy her a present because we've known each other for a while, and apparently thinks it's more than a drunk hookup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 353
You deserved it 1 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like you should be more clear about where you and your "friends" stand prior to hooking up. If you're unable to do that, maybe refrain from drinking with your "friends" since that's how people end up feeling like they were used for sex and so much unnecessary hurt comes from not being upfront about what you want.

tounces7 27

Depends if she was drunk or not. But, realistically, we all know there's a huge double-standard there.

Comments

Get her a bottle of booze and you can keep up your winning streak!

bobsanction 18

You mean she sexually assaulted you while you were intoxicated and therefore could not consent. You know what you should get her for valentines day? Sexual assault charges.

tounces7 27

Depends if she was drunk or not. But, realistically, we all know there's a huge double-standard there.

Which part of the OP'S statement do they suggest sexual assault? I'm sure if thats the fml they would have stated so. Give your head a wobble.

mickymoose1 15

Sounds like you should be more clear about where you and your "friends" stand prior to hooking up. If you're unable to do that, maybe refrain from drinking with your "friends" since that's how people end up feeling like they were used for sex and so much unnecessary hurt comes from not being upfront about what you want.