Risky moves

By Zeke - 14/06/2023 06:00

Today, my girlfriend dumped me for another guy. I used to be her college professor and I’d given up my career of 22 years, my wife and kids, and my house in Boca Raton just for her. Nice to know this is the thanks I get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113
You deserved it 3 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What is it with people giving up their families to go with another, and expect people to sympathize with them. YDI

I'm so sorry. I can't stop crying real tears for you. It's so unfair that you got dumped after sacrificing your first wife and kids for her. I can't believe that life would be so cruel to you. I am so depressed! How could a fine, upstanding gentleman like you deserve to be treated so shoddily! Oh, the humanity!

Comments

What is it with people giving up their families to go with another, and expect people to sympathize with them. YDI

vinvin2210 15

It happens.. There's nothing to do now.. make peace with your ex, live in a nice apartment and hopefully your kids will forgive you

I'm so sorry. I can't stop crying real tears for you. It's so unfair that you got dumped after sacrificing your first wife and kids for her. I can't believe that life would be so cruel to you. I am so depressed! How could a fine, upstanding gentleman like you deserve to be treated so shoddily! Oh, the humanity!

You, sir, are a damned fool. You gave up job security, a family and your home just to be with some ***** student? Who knew you were married but decided to wreck your families lives anyway. Who never loved you and treated you as disposable. Oh, yeah and you got a taste of your own medicine, bitch. Now you know how your wife felt.

That's what you get, groomer. She finally saw you for what you truly are. You failed.

how in the mother flipping hell do you expect to get sympathy for being a complete dumbass jackass???? you have up a family, home and career for some hot young chick who's so young that she doesn't know what she wants and doesn't understand or maybe even care about life consequences. you may be educated, but you, my friend, are a moron.

ODBeefalo 10

you mean you torched your family and career to get your dick wet by a barely legal piece of ass... and then it imploded, and we should feel bad for You, not your family you blew off, you. Honestly I find your shittyness imploding to be hilarious and rejuvenate my love of karma.

Tisinlovewithme 2

the website won’t let me say what I truly want to say. trash.