Rise and shine

By Noname - 18/03/2009 15:48 - United States

Today, I fell asleep in class during a boring economics lecture. I heard a whisper say, "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." I thought it was my boyfriend, so I replied, "What time is it? When is this fucking class going to be over?" it wasn't my boyfriend talking. It was my professor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 127
You deserved it 84 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In middle school I had a tech ed. teacher that would pile books on either side of a sleeping students head and then put a leather press (it weighed ~50lbs) on top of the books. Then he told the entire class to yell "wake up!" together and then the slumbering student would wake up and bash their head on the leather press. Nobody fell asleep twice in that class!

guacala 0

"Awe baby, i was just dreaming about you!"

Comments

hows the teacher a creeper #5?! just cuz he says wake up sleeping beauty, i mean she was the one sleeping! he's not a creeper he's just trying to be nice/funny. I had teacher who, whenever anyone fell asleep he would tell the class to go outside the classroom and the teacher would go outside too, so that when the person woke up to find the class empty they'd freak out cuz their all alone.. lolz. i had loads of teachers who would do shit like that #9 but nothing that damn painful!! lol

hsmiles 0

LOL, your teacher sounds nice.

Your teacher is mad creepy. "Sleeping beauty". Lawl.

Don't go to class if you were gonna sleep.

theoldGP 0

who the hell calls his student "sleeping beauty" i would try to stay awake to monitor this guy's actions...

I fell asleep in a painfully boring Finance class more than a few times. One day, I had leaned against my left hand, elbow on the table, and nodded off. As I slept, my head fell off my hand and slammed into the desk. I awoke suddenly, yelled, "****!" My professor summarily dismissed me from class.

PhinsGirl 0

#39 and #9, that's hilarious! OP-listen to #50!

hahaha my history teacher did that to me once except he said "good morning sunshine!".

Hahahahaha! #22 made me laugh, Just the wording. I fell asleep in one of my college theory classes. My professor noticed it and to the whole class said, "Your fellow student seems to be really interested in this class." and he stared at me. He then decided to come up to my desk and drop a huge theory textbook on my desk and yell, "Good morning!" I awoke in a frenzy. He later gave me a 'Carpe Diem' mug and said that seizing the Day is a wonderful thing, and that you only get to do it when your AWAKE. He also told me the mug could hold my coffee that might actually help keep me up during his class. The teacher does sound like a creeper. If your sleeping beauty and he woke you up, doesn't that make him the prince charming? Ahaahaha. Hey, be happy he didn't try and wake you, the "Sleeping Beauty" up with a kiss.