Rise and shine

By Noname - 18/03/2009 15:48 - United States

Today, I fell asleep in class during a boring economics lecture. I heard a whisper say, "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." I thought it was my boyfriend, so I replied, "What time is it? When is this fucking class going to be over?" it wasn't my boyfriend talking. It was my professor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 127
You deserved it 84 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In middle school I had a tech ed. teacher that would pile books on either side of a sleeping students head and then put a leather press (it weighed ~50lbs) on top of the books. Then he told the entire class to yell "wake up!" together and then the slumbering student would wake up and bash their head on the leather press. Nobody fell asleep twice in that class!

guacala 0

"Awe baby, i was just dreaming about you!"

Comments

#9 haha that is awesome, my history teacher in high school would whack people who fell asleep with his "big stick" which was just a big ruler that a previous year's class had given him ( who was almost everyone's favorite teacher that had him) thank you #20

#9 that's INCREDIBLE and I too am favoriting this just to see your comment again And to the OP - your teacher is a BOSS

Cloudy_fml 0

Hahaha #9 I once had a teacher who kept a spray bottle full of water on her desk. She would have her TA spray anyone who fell asleep in class.

teachers at my school are pretty creative...there's one who leaves sleeping students in the room, turns off all the lights, and sets the clock for like 3 hours after the end of school...the student completely freaks out and usually misses part of their next class! and another who threatens to kiss students if they fall asleep (a ~60 yr old bearded man...), he never actually does though.

#9, that's awesome. In my middle school Spanish class, our teacher had this nerf-ball he would throw at people when they fell asleep...fun times.

I only fell asleep once in high school, but it was surprisingly during my favorite class. He had a book raised and was walking towards my desk and i sensed it somehow and woke up.

Man, she got lucky. I've seen teachers do alot of funny shit. I've seen a teacher slam a book or a ruler on a desk near them to wake the kid up. I've seen a teacher throw an eraser or a balled up piece of paper at him/her. I've heard stories of letting the kids write shit on the kids face while sleeping. I've seen a kid sleep through a high school bell and wake up in the next class period and say, what time is it.. lol stupid kids..... lololololololol DON'T FALL AS....LEEP in CLASS!

gracky_fml 0

haha this is funny. kinda creepy teacher though, i agree with the people who said that before me. I always fell asleep in the same class in high school, and every time I woke up, I would have a detention slip next to my head.

LOL! I love this! I wonder how the teacher reacted...?

In middle school, the kid sitting across from me fell asleep in art class.. My teacher came over to our table, picked it up off the ground a couple of inches, and dropped it without warning to wake him up. Scared the shit out of everybody at that table, including me.. so I never fell asleep in that class, ever.