Reset my life

By Username - 17/05/2011 04:05

Today, I updated my Facebook status as, "Lost all my contacts, need numbers". My mom commented, "Her phone didn't get reset, she just doesn't have any friends." Her comment got 32 likes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 152
You deserved it 8 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CateXOX 0

I hate people who post that they need people's numbers. You really shouldn't give your number out online, you know there's a site that is dedicated to displaying every phone number ever posted on facebook.

Comments

Your mom is one of the biggest asshats I've ever heard of. I'll be your friend OP!

ijnek 3

Its a word people use in online games. Like for example: Is someone being an asshat? Voteban them.

People like your mother shouldn't refer to themselves as 'family'. She clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word. If I was you, I would defriend her and anyone who 'liked' the comment.

#30- bad advice because I think at that point OP would probably have no friends even on Facebook, no mommy either.

Wow, overreacting much? Mom was just messing around most likely. Why people take everything online so seriously is beyond me.

Egnar 19

So you're one of those people on facebook - One of those people who moderates all their comments to stupid status updates so they seem cool, even when the things pointed out to them make sense? One of the people who flips out anytime a friend has a depreciating sense of humor and is trying to poke fun at you slightly because you either deserve it or WALKED RIGHT INTO a joke they thought you might appreciate? OP's mom may be a huge bitch, OR, what is more likely based on the fact that OP has at least 32 friends [32 people liked the status, which frankly is hard to get if you only add actual friends to fb, especially if you only have 32 friends] so what is more likely is that mommy has a sense of humor.

danielleeycakes 3

seriously.. it's just facebook.

Your mom sounds like a bad ass, and OP you need to get out and be more social. Ya know not the kind sitting on computer in a room by yourself?

ledstratdak 0

I don't know what the problem is your mom was clearly joking. also OP is probably leaving out the fact that people commented with their numbers.

TabzTheLoserKidd 4

You have the power to delete the comment yet you left it on there...

what a cow... way to ensure that your child has no friends

Yeah she aure has no friends now....It's not like the Op could go purside and talk to people instead of relying on a website to make friends for the Op. The Op certantly is never gonna be able to have friends, they all have a sense of humor, DEFRIENDED!

that means you must have at least 32 "friends", right...? lol fyl