Report him

By Anonymous - 26/08/2021 06:01

Spicy
Today, I was walking through the woods when a flasher popped out of the woods buck naked, smoking a cigarette. I ran away as fast as I could. I later went to an animal shelter, looking for a dog to go on walks with me. The flasher worked there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 324
You deserved it 91

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to get a big dog ... from a different shelter. The perv might have befriended the dogs and they might not protect you in the woods. Train your dog with hot dogs for catching balls. For your next walk.

Comments

You need to get a big dog ... from a different shelter. The perv might have befriended the dogs and they might not protect you in the woods. Train your dog with hot dogs for catching balls. For your next walk.

Nikki 16

Maybe it’s his brilliant way of making more people adopt dogs, to feel safe when walking in the woods. You don’t want a puppy, they won’t be threatening for months!

Marcella1016 31

Was that a flasher or a nudist? Flashers tend to run by quickly or open their trenchcoat to reveal their bare body or something. He sounds like he was just a naked dude in the woods having a cig and communing with nature.

Yeah, I might just be stupid here, but it really doesn't seem like the guy intended to be scary, dangerous or otherwise. OP's reaction is obviously understandable nonetheless, but I don't think people should be too quick to accuse the "flasher", who may just have been, as you pointed out, an innocent nudist.

geerod 15

How were you able to recognize him with clothes on ? 😂

"Oh, hello, for a second I didn't recognize you with your pants up."