Remember them?

By coinoperatedgirl - 11/01/2010 01:04 - United States

Today, I realized that I will never be able to buy the car I've wanted since middle school. The car? A greyish-silver Volvo, which is the make and color of car Kurt Cobain drove. The reason? I've been informed that it's also the make and color of the car that Edward Cullen drives in Twilight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 782
You deserved it 11 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Amphysvena 11

or, you could man the **** up and drive the car because you like it, not because someone else did

that's really sad. god I hate "Twilight"

Comments

CraziOne 0

Umm you do realize that Edward Cullen drives a 2008 Volvo C30 wich I must inform you is the first year that Volvo made that car. And also the only hatchback Volvo ever made was the C30. The reason I know this is because I was working at the Volvo dealership when this car came out. And to not buy a car because of a movie it's in is just retarded.

CraziOne 0

I'm sorry but you dont have to be an obsessive fan to know what kind of car it is. In the book it's always referred to as a silver Volvo. In the movie it's a Volvo hatchback. Is it really hard to figure out that it's a C30 since that is the only hatchback Volvo has ever made?

alicia_was_here 3

The OP is just as bad as the Twilight obsessed people. If you want the car, get it... Don't let a book/movie stop you. Also, the OP is just as bad as the girls getting silver Volvo's because they're obsessed with Twilight, because she said that she wants the Volvo because of Kurt Cobain...

you poor basterd! ******* TWILIGHT!! HOW MUCH MORE LIVES MUST YOU RUIN?!?!

wow doushebags.... twilight ruins another thing. and #138, no not at all. Kurt Cobain is actually someone that can be a role model or something cuz he was a real person. Twilight is a fictional thing with gay sparkly vampires, werewolves, and is followed by a bunch of brain-dead girls thinking that they will marry one of the mentioned.

alicia_was_here 3

yes, let Kurt Cobain be a role model. Lets all kill ourselves? and following music is almost the same as people following a book.

Kurt Cobain should never, EVER, be considered a role model. Heroin and a shotgun, a hero is made.

NotEven 0

Do it right; let's all do drug, not wash our hair, AND kill ourselves ;) Yes, great role model.

alicia_was_here 3

i was using sarcasm, hun. i know he is a terrible role model

And I was replying to the comment you commented on. I agreed with you wholeheartedly

Kurt was real person but he and his stupid band are so overrated. Drugs, suicide of some emo and here we have a new famous band!! I hate bands such as Nirvana, they would have at least half less fame if that emo wouldn't kill himself...

bullschewisam 0

He was a musician. People admire him for that. Who would admire a suicidal heroin addict? Honestly how stupid are you?

bullschewisam 0

Good lord! They weren't emo at all. Offstage they were always laughing and doing stupid stuff just for fun. Cobain just got a little depressed near the end, because he couldn't handle the fame.

#110 they are not the same. twilight shouldn't even be mention in the same sentence as cobain. but I do agree that he should still buy the car because it doesn't matter that the car was in twilight.

Really, is it that much better to want Cobain's car than Edward Cullen's car?

haaaaaaa as i was reading that.. i was thinkingg.. that sounds like edward cullens carr ;) hahaa! what a geeeek ! x

"A greyish-silver Volvo, which is the make and color of car Kurt Cobain drove." Enuough said... kurt cobain is asshole and nirvana is shit... YDI

Ah, now that really sucks. Twilight's..... ugh (self explanatory). At least you didn't buy the car before realizing that.