Quickie

By Anonymous - 18/04/2020 23:00

Spicy
Today, I realised that unless I masturbate about an hour before sex, sex lasts less than 20 seconds, but even after masturbating I’m still lucky to last a single minute. I don’t know how to stop disappointing her, and she’s my first serious girlfriend. I’m pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 163
You deserved it 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go multiple rounds. Cum quickly the first time, and it should take longer the second, or third.

Try to calm down and relax when having sex , you might want to try not thinking as much when you are doing the deed!

Comments

J15237 25

Have you talked with your doctor about this?

There are a lot of very good comments. First, you need to rule out medical issues: if you are young, healthy, and of average weight, than this is likely an isolated condition, and, as others have said, a very common one. Erection enhancers like pills and desensitizers like lidocaine or condoms represent a band-aid, they will have some, likely limited, success, but not enough to make you happy with yourself. I'd recommend you go into a sexual encounter acting as if you have already popped your load. Your complete focus should be on your partner's pleasure. That means an extraordinary amount of foreplay. How extraordinary? Some partners take over an hour to climax! If you care for someone, you don't mind doing it. So, think of your own ****** as the conclusion, since you know it will be quick. Take your time and make your partner happy. Then, the pressure will be off. You can pay attention to your own sensations: start slowly, and stop when you feel you are getting to the point of inevitability, Do this a few times per session, before you allow yourself to go off. As others have stated, it will take some practice. No one is born a great lover. When I became active, I was good for about 2.5 minutes. The north american average is between 4 and six minutes. But, don't get hopeless, I frequently go over 45 minutes now. That's with lots of breaks and lots and lots of caressing and stimulating my partner. It's lovemaking, not a race or a goal. Let yourself enjoy all phases, including a good ******! And, don't be sad, just don't give up. The sex therapists recommend doing "solo" work so that you are in tune with your own sensations and your moment of inevitability.

Learn how to eat her pussy the way she likes.

**********, then start using your tongue. by the time you're ready to go again she'll be close enough it won't matter or she'll already have been there. With practice your stamina will get better.

Train your body while masturbating, if you can last longer during the wank you can last long during sex

FrenchFried 8

You are not pathetic! You need to "spend some time" with yourself, learn and develop your thresholds! Try stopping if you feel you are gonna go to soon, focus on kissing her neck, breast, lips...give yourself a minute to regroup! You can also pull out and go down on her to give you a minute to settle down. Takes time but, you'll get it!

FrenchFried 8

I gotta say, I freggin love the support in these comments! Well done fellow humans, no time for shame ♥️

KingAdrock 16

Sex isn't limited to putting the P in the V. If you can get her off with your hands and your mouth, not being able to get her off with your penis becomes a lot less important.