Pure evil

By PiaNO - 10/11/2009 21:41 - United Kingdom

Today, I was teaching a ten year old how to play piano. Halfway through the lesson, she made a minor mistake, which, trying to be a good tutor, I corrected her. She smiled up at me, paused, then slammed the key cover down onto my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 337
You deserved it 3 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ten years old is plenty old enough to know that such an action would hurt someone's fingers. At this age, it's just scary and psychopathic behavior. If I were in your shoes, I would release this "client" from further lessons.

nonynony 0

What a brat! I used to teach lessons. Tell her parent to either discipline their ******* kid or forget coming back. Their choice. If they've let their kid get to age 10 with this kind of behavior, they should be ashamed. God I hate parents these days.

Comments

PonPonPattaPon 0

Omg, im sorry but that little girl sounds bad ass.

I would've done the exact same thing. My teacher knows better than to go up and say "You played wrong notes, fix it." He would correct me and say " Hey, make sure to check your key." Also, he would adress it to the whole section not just me. Or he would make a big joke out of it. I play the flute. Not the piano. Piano is for sissies.

soooo.....you would have slammed down the cover of your flute?

Yes,I concur.The flute is the manliest instrument ever,played by only the manliest of macho men. Then again,you're BLOWING on something,so... OP,take a leaf out of Family Guy and hook up the keys with electricity.Every time she plays the wrong key she'll get a shock.She'll learn by herself.Call child services and report her parents for negligent parenting as well.The whole 9 yards.Then you sit on your recliner and pet your cat while cackling evilly as you ruin the lives of another family.

piano is for sissies?! Biggest pet peeve to hear people say "oh you just have to press keys." Believe it or not it is a lot harder then that. And no, i'm not saying the flute is easy, never played it so i'm sure it is difficult as well. Anyway.. I've taught for several years now, and that kid would be in so much trouble if they did that to me. A piano lid slammed on the fingers would hurt like hell, its bad enough when i accidentally caught a finger once :S Talk to the parent and tell them to discipline their beastly child.

you should get a shock every time you dont put a space after a full stop

fakkumairaifu 14

Ow, holy shit. Your FML handle wins, though.

So she's a kid. Expect her to act like one. It wouldn't hurt to tell her mother/farther/guardian about it though. Behavioral issues that need to be fixed pronto, and if you're not prepared to do it yourself (which you should since the child is in your care at the time), then you need to get her folk(s) to do it for you.

saucey12 1

and that's when you push the kid off the seat... lil brat

Aznaflacattack 0

so tell the kid to play a major lmao

What a stupid little b*tch! Complain angrily to the parents and stop teaching her. If the parents don't care or blame you, press charges!