Property is theft

By mu5icadd1ct - 08/07/2016 13:22

Today, my sister stole my bike and gave it to her boyfriend. When I told my parents, they said it was fine, because I wasn't using it anyway. The reason I wasn't using it was because it needed a new tire, and I was saving up for one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 656
You deserved it 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BeastBoyIsbetter 7

Steal it back Then steal her stuff and sell it Then burn her clothes and her shoes After that tell her friends a bunch of lies Then when she is crushed and asks you why tell her that you was tire-d of her actions Or not

You expect this type of thing on the streets, but in your own home? Where does one hide their kids and hide their wife now?

Comments

Jachin357 28

Now is the time to show all of them that you are dead serouis and not to be messed with by getting the Police involved and getting your property back. That kind of crap pisses me off.

Save your money to buy a better bike. Buy the strongest bike lock first. Let the boyfriend enjoy your flat tire.

Okay, nowhere in the post does it say the boyfriend knew it was stolen. Instead of "stealing it back", why no go up to the boyfriend and tell him the truth of the bike, then see if he'll give it back?

sit down with your parents and explain this calmly, and tell them you want your bike back or a replacement.

Sir_Cow 17

you know there something called police.

I don't know your sister, but I already hate her.

BloodyGlass 10

I wonder how they'll react when you get other people involved in this? Because if they're okay with her stealing now, can't wait to see how they deal with it when she's arrested for stealing from a store. :)

Look at it this way; he may have your bike, but he ain't doing shit with it with the bum tire.